HW: Calvert lyric puzzle

Fri Dec 12 05:49:02 EST 1997

> 1.  "photos from a booth, rifle range" goes the transcript on Spirit of
> the
> (p)Age
>
> "photos from a booth, my full range" is what Scott hears.

Definitely "rifle range" - air rifles, you know, where you shoot at tin
ducks...  he's just listing the (rather naff) attractions you might waste
time and money on when hanging out at the seafront.

> 2.  "fat girls out of reach, passed me by" goes the transcript.
>
> "that girl's out of reach, passed me by" is what Scott hears.

I think you're right on this one.  Mea culpa! :)

The line that I'm not at all sure about is that little interlude about
"horizons".

-Andy

ObCD: Nik Turner's Sphynx - _Xitintoday_