off/other: KC's _The Night Watch_?

Guido Vacano gvacano at BEAVER.MBB.WESLEYAN.EDU
Thu Dec 4 09:55:41 EST 1997

Paul says--

> > Well, it was live at the Amsterdam Concert Building then. :-) Great album,
> > though a tad short for two CDs (a little over 80 minutes). The second CD
> > is "enhanced", and has a nice audio/visual sampler of other Discipline
> > Global Mobile releases (including the MUST HAVE _Caves of the Iron
> > Mountain_ by Steve Gorn, Tony Levin, and Jerry Marotta).
>
> The _200 Motels_ double CD is rather short, too, but the MPEG trailer
> for the movie included therein is very tasty, I must say!

I had 200 Motels on LP a LONG time ago, and I sold it because I hated it.
I always regretted that decision, especially when it looked like it was
never going to be released on CD. I picked up the CD recently, but haven't
listened to it yet. Gonna have to give it a spin today (and check out the
MPEG). Hopefully, my tastes have evolved (or devolved :-) ) enough so that
I'll enjoy it.

Guido

> obConceptualContinuityGoldmine: _200 Motels_ :-)

Especially re: _You are What You is_ :-)

--
If nothing is done, then all will be well.  -- Lao Tse