HW, BOC: Names - Imaginos, God and Church of HW

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Dec 3 14:17:47 EST 1997

In article <19971203134400.1394.qmail at hotmail.com>, Hoarse Whisperer
<beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM> writes
>Yet on the other hand, we have the philosophical mind (paranoid X-Files
>mind?) saying:
>  "That's all very well and good, but I do want more, an dlookee here, I
>just found out this, which seems to connect point and A to point B, and
>oh look here's point C which snicks into my theory nicely.  What do you
>think of that then?  the implications from what Mr X said in 197x seem
>to indicate a knowledge of point D which would lead me to believe there
>are parallels with points E and F..."
>  And there before your very eyes is a brand new belief system!

Point taken *but* firstly The X-Files is dreary and tedious in the
extreme, and secondly Thelema is hardly a new theory (and it's not one
of mine!)

But in principle, I do accept your point.
--
Jon