HW, BOC: Names

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Dec 3 14:04:00 EST 1997

In article <199712031701.RAA02855 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk>, J Strobridge
<eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK> writes
> For myself,
>I've never seen Brock in any way as a mystic kinda person.

I agree, and certainly not overtly. Most people over the age of 20 do
keep these interests private anyway. *but* Nik is mystically inclined
and in fact is quite the seeker. I doubt he bangs on and on about the
eternal verities, but recording passages from The Egyptian Book Of The
Dead, in the pyramid of Cheops what's more, is a bit of a giveaway on
it's own. The liner notes to the first album (remaster) say that Nik
christened the band Hawkwind Zoo.

As far as being public about these sorts of things, not many people who
know me would know of my interests, it's the sort of thing you share
with close friends (and of course complete strangers on the internet!)

--
Jon