BOC: Astronomy/Imaginos: the video

brian halligan brianh at PULLEYN.COM
Tue Dec 2 11:24:00 EST 1997

Jason said:

>Speaking of all this cool stuff,  I've always wondered about the video
that
>was made for "Astronomy." Just what transgressed in the video that
resulted
>in its banned status? How well made was the video?

Also, does the video include the Steven King intro?

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but I always
thought that it would be cool to do Imaginos in a
"Heavy Metal: The Movie" *style*, with different artists
depicting each episode.  And hey, BOC/Imaginos is
nothing if a little tongue-in-cheek :)

Sammy Hagar won't be on the soundtrack either... :P

Brian

obsnowexaggeration> In the good old days, I used to
make 20 foot tall Godzilla snowmen with paper
mache heads to scare the neighbors.

obcd> This is Jazz #23: Louis Armstrong Sings