Off: Blunts and whats up with MJ these days anyway?

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Fri Aug 22 10:44:42 EDT 1997

> and the last incarnation I've heard of Blunts.  I think a Blunt is a
> small cigar sized MJ joint soaked in the stuff.
>

>maybe where you are from, they call this blunt.
>in philly, a blunt is simply a cigar-shell  which has had the "stuffing"
>knocked out of it, and been refilled with about a quarter oz. or
>more of weed. no chemicals at all. a bit more pleasant than pcp,
>but a waste as far as im concerned. this is for people with a large
>number of party pals, and a lot of grass "to burn."

You may be right as I have never indulged in anything called a blunt but
I'm pretty sure in this area (Wash. D.C.) a blunt is dipped in
something.  If it is just .25 of MJ in a cigar shell I agree thats a
tremendous waste.

Whats up with MJ these days anyway?  Allen Iverson and pals are inhaling
and speeding along at over 90 miles an hour.  Yesterday they stopped
G'towns new point guard for MJ and speeding at more than 90 mph in a
Ford Escort no less.  Geez in the days where me and the boyz would get a
couple of nickels and some beer to wash it down with all we ever wanted
to do was sit in a dark room, and chill with some killer rock and roll
for hours.  Driving cars really fast was the last thing on our minds.
Perhaps its the evil influence of rap music. 8>)

Please note the smiley, I'm kidding on the Rap music thing.

BOC content is it true that no current member of the band is doing MJ
anymore?

L8er

lil' ab