Moderator/Stale

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Thu Aug 7 11:53:15 EDT 1997

> 1. HW fans on this list are very helpful with explaining HW to newbies
> 2. HW is a band with a rich and interesting history
> 3. HW fans on this list have a great sense of humor
> 4. HW can just farkin' play

forgot one lil thing. some of us were fans of BOTH BOC and HAWKWIND,
before this list even existed.  Some of us associated them before all
this.  Ok, so maybe it isnt everyone who notices or appreciates that
association, but its there anyway.

i used to read all the boc posts, now i just scan them.  (in case some
real news accidentally finds its way in. ;))

i have no filters on, and it takes me a maximum of about ten minutes to
read all messgs, although i do check mail at least twice a day.

if things on this list started to become a drag, i would simply leave
without comment.  there have been times when it was a drag, but
i waited it out, and things always get better.

the only thing i dint like about the post made by the UNKNOWN UNSUBBER,
was that they acted like we had done some kind of evil upon them.

oh well.

rj