ADMIN: An amusing/interesting note and my reply

Christian cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Tue Aug 5 21:16:59 EDT 1997

At 23:28 05.08.97 +0100, you wrote:
>At 17:16 05/08/97 +0000, you wrote:
>
>>then this person is
>>nothing less than a total and complete *dullard*. (boy, I love that word,
>>has a nice archaic and snobbish ring to it!)
>
>A good "woody" word even

Er... an erection?? Woody Woodpecker???

(Coco for Co-Co-Puffs? Trix Are For Kids? Loony Toons Crack for inner city
housing project kids???????????)

>Cheers
>Targuin Fin-Tin-Bim-Ftang-Ftang-Ole-Biscuit-Barrel  (or something like that)

huh..... Fin-Fang-Foom??

>P.S. How does one get the clothes orf a debutante?

No idea, but I betcha don't know how you get a russian prostitute pregnant!

Let me know how to get the clothes orf a debutante!

ObSignOfGettingOldInYour20's: passing out in front of the TV after only 8
                   beers.
ObWakingUpToTVHorror: Jerry Springer wears Armani suits and there's no
escape                    from Tom Brokaw even in Europe.
ObStrangeFact: "Korg" spelled backwards is "Grok"!