HW: A Few Topics re:

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Tue Apr 22 11:09:58 EDT 1997

> I would suspect anything with Douglas In The Jungle on it and I'm not
> being flippant. And Hash Cake '77. I take your point, but really would
> *you*, specifically *you* be taken in by this? I bet you'd take one look
> at it and know *exactly* what these tracks were.

no, I wouldn't get suckered, but I bet lots of people who own 3 hw albums
would. esp. if they never saw the samurai releases.  BTW- i had forgotten
exactly what tracks were on it. so yes, i admit it's fairly obvious.

> As far as I know, It's a UK release that's available over there as an
> import. That's another reason I don't think any laws been broken, it's
> in every damn record shop in England!   If it is or was an illegal
> product, UK law would apply. Having said that. aren't copyright laws
> applicable internationally under the Berne convention?

i believe they are, but certain countries still get away with it. i wouldnt
think UK fits that category.

rj