HW:A Few Topics

Bryan Young blyoung at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 18 07:54:08 EDT 1997

>> (1) I picked up a cd compilation called "Live & Rare-Onward Flies The
>Bird"
>> on the Emporio label; it's a combo of live and studio trax, is there
>> anything here I haven't seen before or is it yet ANOTHER get-it-out-quick
>> compilation? It's great and only cost $9 US new.

>um, IMO, you got ripped off by people who ripped the band off.  you should
>really
>check out the welcome to the future website for news now and then. it is an
>illegal
>get it out quick item, with a misleading cover.

Are all the Emporio stuff pirated?  I got the Best of FnR CD and
it is on the Emporio label.  It says on the back it is
licensed from Cherry Red Records.  I would not have bought it
if I had known it was illegal.

It is a great compilation and the price was right, even
considering I found it as an import up here in Canada in
a specialty shop.  I never found an import under $10 Canadian
before.  Guess I should have suspected something.

              Bryan Young
           blyoung at hotmail.com
 My Hawkwind website, recently updated!
  http://www.geocities.com/Area51/6568