BOC: Some news

Wed Apr 16 09:51:14 EDT 1997

According to Eric and Bolle on AOL the other day, there is an album in
the works from the Summerdaze concert series -- sounds like there will
be 3 tracks from each of the 4 artists.  Eric says that BOC's contributions
will be 1 new song, plus 2 of "The Big 3".  According to Bolle, George
Geranios is submitting some soundboard tapes to the producers of this
project, but interestingly enough, these tapes won't be from 1997, but
from 1992!  However, Bolle says these tapes are of exceptional quality,
and should be some fine recordings for our ears - the possible source
is a soundboard tape from 1992 (June 6th) in Moscow, Idaho -- rumor
has it (and I heard this elsewhere, not from Eric, Bolle, or anyone
on AOL) that this recording may turn up (or already has) elsewhere.
More details if I find them.

John

PS:  Where is Moscow (Idaho, not Russia)?