Bad Channels

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Apr 2 08:26:34 EST 1997

>        I was just looking through a lyrics server and searched for BOC
albums it
>listed Bad Channels. I thought I had every album release of theirs upto
>Workshop, but have never heard of this album before. Could someone
>enlighten me about it, whether it's still available and if it's available
>on CD.
>        Thanx in advance Brad

(it's in the FAQ).

Bad Channels was a horror flick that BOC did most of the soundtrack
for.  Look for it in the movie section of a record store...
Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka                     |
Baron Roger Shrubstaff of the Amtgard Barony of Silverwater|
(Kingdom of the Burning Lands), aka                        |
Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-                                     |