Reaper MIDI update

Steven Tice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Mon Sep 30 01:43:46 EDT 1996

Okay, the Musings Magic Special is off to the printer, so I now have more
time to work on these things!  Here's the Reaper midi plus bass line.  I
adapted the bass line from the Cult Classic version, and added a few little
touches of my own.  I also recently discovered the pitch bend wheel
manipulator in Cakewalk, so I tried using that on the guitar bend in the last
verse, though it didn't turn out perfectly...anybody out there use Cakewalk
and have any suggestions for me?  Thanks...

SET