Vinyl remasters?

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Tue Sep 24 08:23:22 EDT 1996

> * The better tracks from the Weird Tapes put onto CD (particularly a
>   longer version of "Where Are They Now?")

        _ALL_ the tracks from the Weird Tapes might as well go on CD.
And when they do, I may kill someone if they don't fill the CDs as best
they can--some of the WTs are very short and one could easily fit a
couple of them on one CD.  There would be _no_ call for putting the
contents of each cassette on a seperate CD!

> * An album consisting of the other tracks from the Live '79 tour.
>   Particularly New Jerusalem, PXR5, and a full version of Silver Machine.

        Hear, hear!

> * Other track versions from 7" singles which haven't made it to CD:

        Also, there are a few Brock solo pieces which haven't made it
to CD ...

> * Roadhawks on CD.

        This I don't quite understand ... haven't nearly all the tracks
from this now appeared in a remastered format while even the Warrior
tracks are at least available on CD?  Mind you, I'd rather see a remastered
_Warriors_ ...

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                            * "Lever vi inte i ett
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             *  fritt land kanske?"
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    *
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon, Norse & Celtic, Cambridge *  -- Pippi Langstrump