BOTH: programs

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu Sep 19 09:12:01 EDT 1996

Managed to pick up programs  for Chronicle of the Black Sword
and Club Ninja tours.  Latter apparently was available from Columbia
House for awhile.

It has a history of the band text that differs from the Arthur Levy version
seen in various compilations (Career, Workshop, etc...)

Anyways, the pix from this clearly indicate Buck had shaved his
'stache by this time, so hopefully John can add this to the mounting
volume of evidence in the mustache section of the FAQ....

===
CotBS is similar but much larger than the insert in the Griffin release of
the studio CD (which was taken from this...), and in color.  Rather nifty.
I saw a review
that didn't like the artwork in this, don't know what they were thinking.
I like
this a lot.
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random
Baron
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm