ICU!

gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK
Wed Oct 23 11:35:49 EDT 1996

>With the discussion of what HW albums to re-release, that seems to be
>going on at present, I believe I shall add my vote to this topic:
>        INNER CITY UNIT!!!!!! I have no idea how many ICU fans there are out
>there, but I believe that the albums are in a fairly short supply -

Well there's at least one more ICU fan out here! They were a great band. As
far as I know, the only available ICU album is the cd re-issue of "Pass
Out". It has some extra tracks shoved on the end (inc. Spirit Of The Age).
It took me years to track down all their stuff, with Maximum Effect without
a doubt being the hardest to get.

Dave