(Fwd) SA & CYM

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Wed Oct 9 11:40:22 EDT 1996

Rob Godwin asked me to pass this along.

--- Forwarded mail from cgp at icom.ca

From: cgp at icom.ca
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 15:10:30 -0400
To: Frank Weil <frankw at COMM.MOT.COM>
Subject: SA & CYM

Hello Frank,
Just saw your question about SA and CYM on the archives. Both titles are
Domestic, however did you spot the mistake? The one that is supposed to have
Silver Machine in two versions has THREE! Please apologise to the BOC/Hawk
list for me. That is the way the tape came to me and it got by me. Oh well
more value for money right??

best

Rob Godwin
(Griffin Music)

---End of forwarded mail from cgp at icom.ca

Just for the record, I think both releases are great.  Having never had a
chance to hear these albums before, this was a real treat!

Frank

Frank Weil | frankw at comm.mot.com | phone: (847) 576-3110 | fax: (847) 576-3240

Q: (Showing man picture.) That's you?
A: Yes, sir.
Q: And you were present when the picture was taken, right?
      -- Disorder in the Court: a Collection of 'Transquips' by Richard Lederer