OFF:darXtar, Kingston Wall

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Tue Oct 1 14:14:49 EDT 1996

> I've found an interesting web-site; http://www.skivhugget.se it's a Swedi=
> sh
> CD-store which sales CDs via the net.
> They have about 112.000 titles and among them one Kingston Wall CD("Kings=
> ton
> Wall" -not the one Carl are searching I think...)

        No, indeed that is the first KWall album.  I recently scored it
from some guy in Northern Ireland, of all places!  It is quite good
though, so I recommend that _someone_ buy it, not least since its
quite rare.
        Kind of somewhere between Zeppelin, Hendrix, and ... Steve
Hillage/Gong maybe.  The third album is a lot spacier than the first,
and the second one somewhere in between.  I think I like the third
better than the first and am still trying to rate the second (which
is the one I'm looking for, but have a cassette dub of) against the
third.  The first album is still excellent though!

> They have very low prices so it's too bad that the site only has a Swedis=
> version... but there is a lot of us on the list...

        <grin>  Do they take payment in credit cards :)  I'm not exactly
rich or anything ;) but its worth keeping in mind ...

Cheers,
Carl