Rhesus test monkeys in space

Niko Makila makila at CSC.FI
Fri Nov 15 14:29:57 EST 1996

Karl's message dated: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 17:54:58 EST

> Haven't they sent *enough*
> monkeys (and people) into space?  What could they possibly be hoping to
> learn by sending *another* monkey into space?

BTW, I read somewhere that the Russian (and maybe others) people who
have been in their space-station all too long already because of lack
of money to get them back, have now filled all of the containers that
were reserved for their excrements.  It'll be sort of interesting to
hear how they're going to settle that out.

Kinda shitty situation, though.

        //niko