OFF: Winter!

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue Nov 12 12:22:34 EST 1996

>Ted> Why right here in Syracuse NY, the snowiest 'major' city in north
>Ted> Amer.  'Course they got some two feet in Cleveland yesterday, so
>Ted> there's a head start.  But we average well over a hundred inches a
>Ted> year most of the time...  theo
>
>It's definitely winter in California, too.  It actually *RAINED* *TWICE*
>here last week (before that, it only rained once since May), and we're
>not even going to break 70 degrees today (67 is the forecast)!  ;-)

I know, tell me about it.  Here in Palm Beach (FL) it only got into the low
70's all weekend.   And it was breezy, too.  Poor Captain Cloud is way
up north in the froz..uh, cool to the touch tundra of Palm Bay, FL, about
100 miles north of here.  I don't think it broke 70 degrees up there on
Saturday.

Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random
Baron
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm