Alien 4

Andrew Gilham Andy_Gilham at MSN.COM
Sun Nov 3 05:31:50 EST 1996

>> 1) "Love in Space" isn't on any album other than _Love in Space_.
>
>        Actually, I believe it's on White Zone (or maybe Strange Trips and
Pipe
>Dreams?). It's definately one one of those albums.

Beg pardon - there is a track *called* "Love in Space" on _White Zone_, but
it's not the same one.  Least, I can't spot the similarity!  And it's a Davey
track, not a Brock one.

Though as Chris points out, there's a "Space Sex" on the vinyl of _A4_.  Might
be getting somewhere here...  but my answer to Jed remains substantially
correct.

- Andy