More on trashing

Steve zaius at TELEPORT.COM
Tue May 7 02:25:59 EDT 1996

About 'trashing', I must say that criticism of an artist's work should be
expected. I can understand getting upset at some smartass rock critic
(failed musicians all), but how does Eric react on AOL if someone disses a
song they don't like?  I can't imagine he signs off in a petulant frenzy
(Frank Zappa: "A Petulant Fer-ENZY")

Eric and Al have made it pretty clear that they can't stand one another and
although I think Al has a good case, some of his jibes seem meanspirited
and low (Eric can't sing, can't play the guitar, looks like an idiot...)

Setting myself up for a hate barrage from both sides,

                Steve Phillips

"As long as someone wields the whip, someone else will want to kiss it."
-G. Gordon Gordon