HW: Are U ready 2 Rumble? Hawkbrawl '96

Andy Gilham AndyGilham at AOL.COM
Wed Mar 13 12:04:03 EST 1996

>       As long as I'm wasting my company's money making long lists of
>       bands and albums, here are my suggestions for a "Space Rock Poll of
>       best albums that (hopefully) appeal to fans of Hawkwind, many for
>       very different reasons" <what a name>:

[lengthy list deleted]

Add to these:

Man
Deviants
Pink Fairies
Mick Farren
Twink (what's this "Mouse (?) & Twink" album about, anyway?  _Out of the Blue
and into the Pink_, or something like that...)
Underground Zero (oh yes! :)
Atomgods

...and probably loads more.  This going to be some poll (if it happens :)...
 even the list of albums would be a worthy document, let alone the ratings!

- Andy