BOTH: Re: 1st BOC BBQ

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Sat Mar 2 13:27:09 EST 1996

>> >        Ah!  Now we're getting into BOC/HW cross-over territory .... ;)
>>
>> What I meant, was, bloodstained, as if just returning from some particularly
>> gruesome operation (like, say, a couple trepanations...).  I know that lab
>> coats are considered formal Hawkwind attire, though, but at an event like
>> this that should probably be the limit of crossover territory.
>
>        I realize that, though I can't help pointing out that blood-stained
>lab coats are well known to Hawkfans ... :)

Say... that gives me an idea.... we're always seeing net-T-shirts, tour
t-shirts,
and the like for bands we like....    what would it take to get a custom net
lab coat made?
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)