BOTH: Hawkfrendz and Bolle (was Re: HW: Brixton)

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Sun Jun 23 07:44:52 EDT 1996

> No-one mentioned the girl on the trapeze during "Love in Space"!  She was
> pretty awesome.  Try *that* at home!!!

        I meant too, but forgot.  Actually, that reminded me of a cooler
version of the girl-in-a-cage at the Limelight last year ;)  Maybe after
seeing that the Hawks figured, "Hey, we should have scantily clad women
drifting over the stage during our set!"

> Carl - what was that about a Hawkfrendz web site?

        Ah--Talking with Trevor Hughes of Hawkfrendz, he doesn't have net
access, but he gave me a handful of his little publications, so I
said I'd slap some info from them up on the web, and make a little
Hawkfrendz WWW site.
        Plus, turns out Trevor is and old mate of Bolle Gregmar and has
really gotten into BOC in the past few years!  He thinks _Imaginos_ is
an incredible album (and rightly so!). :)  However, he's lost contact
with Bolle, so can someone send me Bolle's address or his boc-fan-club
address?  Trevor asked me to pass Bolle his postal address so they could
hook back up.

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                                -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)