Quick! - Where's the p

Assassin Soniqué sonique at HYME.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Thu Jun 20 21:28:10 EDT 1996

On 21 Jun 96 Gordon Hundley wrote about Re: Quick! - Where's the p:

> I'm wavering over whether to go to Brixton... I've just spent more than I
> intended (because I was greedy) on a new Mac laptop, and I'm still
> suffering from a bad cold that's had me off work. However I've got some
> local friends going along. However, I've got a company meeting tomorrow
> evening. Hmm.

Hey - I've got an idea: Quit work and go to the gig ... but first
pawn the Mac (who needs it anyway?) ..... and donate the cash to a
more worthy cause (ie: Airfare for deprived Aus Hawkfan ...)

And the dream goes on .....

Sonique

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'      .---.  __  .--------   Long