HW : Hot news - NEW album!

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Sun Jun 16 14:08:44 EDT 1996

> > My friend at EMI (who's been promoted, Good for him, bad for me!)
> > has just told me of a "new" album "LIVE 1974" - as yet untitled.
>
> That's only the Warrior tour. Possibly even has Lemmy on it.
> Now who's gonna buy that? I ask you.

        The HotMG tour surely?  Though they may well have been performing
Warrior material, though I don't know.  Warrior was released in '75?

        Almost certainly has Lemmy on it--probably House as well.
        Me? Buy it?  Now why would I want to do that? 8)

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                                -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)