HW:space bandits- was: my belief is better than yours....

Troy Harris tlh at RUBENS.ITS.UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Sun Jun 16 10:16:21 EDT 1996

  I think Huw was an excellent addition/founding member of HW.  I miss
his soloing.  I found it to be unique in it's sound.
  As for the comment that Ron Tree has no real talent, what about some of
the other past members.  I love Nik Turner, but I never have considered
him to be a maestro of the Sax, and some people claim that he can't write
a song either (I don't really concur here).  Could Calvert be called a
great musician?
   Opinions?  Comments?  Corrections?
    Troy

   PS:  Am I correct about the staus of HLL in the early HW?