HW: CotBS Lyrics

SKARSOL skarsol at IX.NETCOM.COM
Sat Jun 15 16:04:40 EDT 1996

Alex S. Garcia wrote:

> Speaking of lyrics... I've just noticed several things :
>
> 1) Some of the lyrics to "Song of the swords" and "The Sea King", though
> printed in the inner sleeve, do not appear in the songs themselves. I
> listened carefully but couldn't hear all the words.
> ###you must have a channel out.i checked both the studio and the live albums,and
all printed lyrics are intact in the recordings.there are times when the vocals are
whispered as in:  " {cool brain tortured}, BY NEUROTIC FEARS!"  as for sea king,
the problem may be that huw lloyd  was a lush, and there for it often sounds as tho'
he's trying to sing around a mouthful of marbles!
> 2) Seems to me that "Arioch" is in fact an instrumental, so wherever have
> the lyrics gone ????????????????????????
> 3) And finally, I also noticed that "Sleep of a thousand tears" has a few
> lyrics at the beginning of the song, but they don't appear anywhere in the
> sleeve.
> the first words to this song, both written and played, are: "with your white arms
wrapped around me, and locked in embraces so cold...."
  there is a short un-named piece before the song which is the summoning of arioch bt
elric,which goes like- "arioch aid me in my time of need,????  ????  ???? my soul doth
bleed, THE DUKES OF HELL! THEY COME! ARIOCH AID ME OR MY LIFE IS DONE!"