human plagiarism?

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Wed Jun 12 17:32:29 EDT 1996

>> > Count me in on the hate-list. Shave his head, whip him naked thru
>> > Stockholm and burn him on a stake.
>> >
>> > Christian
>>
>> That's right!  I forgot how many Swedes are on BOC-L before I posted
>> that!  I bet you're about as proud of him as we Americans are of
>> Reagan...
>

>Are you insinuating that I'm Swedish???? Hell,  I'm Norwegian  (despite
>my english name), and at least we had the balls to stand up to the
>Germans during WWII (and got walked all over...) rather than producing
>sissy guitarists like Yngwie!!!
>
>No offense to sota bror :) BTW, just kidding (we have enough sissy
>guitarists ourselves... TNT, Stage Dolls etc.) , but its too common that
>Americans confuse us..... even Reagan couldn't fix that (but at least he
>knew where the Evil Empire was!!)...
>
>Love thy neighbor,
>
>Christian
>
>PS! Vi har bettre skilopere (men de svenska hockey team kan kick our ass
>any day!)

The father of a friend of mine has played in some "One-Occassions-Bands"
together with Yngwies ex-musicians. According to him is everything you ever
have heard of Yngwie false. Reality is always worse...

And this one is for Christian... om det a:r na^got jag o:nskar mycket sa^
a:r det att a:ven Sverige hade va^gat sta^ utanfo:r EU! Heja Norge.

                -Daniel

.

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN