OFF: Roswell comic & .jpg

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Jul 25 05:07:10 EDT 1996

In message <199607250729.RAA23232 at pigeon.qut.edu.au>, Peter Sondergeld
>This may be nothing new, but for the comic and/or alien fanciers out there
>(I'm neither in particular), I saw a comic last weekend called *Roswell*,

If it's the one I'm thinking of, it was published by BONGO COMICS, which
is Matt Groening's Simpsons Comics publishers. Roswell was the first
character developed specially for comics by Bongo. (As opposed to new
adventures of Homer, Bart, Marge etc.,) I thought it was only a flip-
book at the moment. \(Turn the book over, so the back cover looks like a
different comic) But I do know he's getting his own comic. #1 is out in
September. Availble from all comic-shops on BOC-L (and probably some
others as well) Shameless plug over.
--
Jon Browne

ObCD Solstice Remixs 1st listen - so far so good :)