HW: Cover Project: Thank you's

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at FALCON.CC.UKANS.EDU
Mon Jul 15 11:26:02 EDT 1996

Hi all,

I've begun getting notes from the contributors stating that they have
safely received their copies of the Cover sets, and I just wanted to take
the time to thank all the contributors for their help, time, and tapes.
Without you we'd've never had this happen.

Special thanks to Dave Berry and Chuck Johnson for their duplication,
orgnaization, and cover creation efforts; to Paul Mather for posting the
covers online; and to gman for beginning the thread that led to the
project about a year ago (a year ago...wow).

Thanks!

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                     Vice President Communications
iscladoc at falcon.cc.ukans.edu            Event Horizon Productions, Inc.

Visit the Dreaming City: http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~iscladoc/imrryr.html

        "Farewell, friend.  I was a thousand times more evil than thou."
                        - Michael Moorcock, _Stormbringer_