HW: Love On 2 CDs

Mike Fuller mjf at GRAHAM.COM
Wed Jul 10 14:38:36 EDT 1996

Paul> It was incorrect of me to say "the average Hawkwind gig," as that
Paul> can encompass a large sample size (and one going back many
Paul> years). :-) I had a recollection that many of the recent reviews
Paul> of the UK and Europe gigs put them at around 2 hours, and that is
Paul> what I meant.  But my memory could easily be playing tricks with
Paul> me (especially as it is trying to jostle with concepts and proofs
Paul> from NP-completeness right now:).

That's probably because trying to choose songs from all the UK and
Europe gigs to minimize the amount of wasted space on 2 CDs *is* an
NP-complete problem.  :-)

--
                                Mike