[hw] cover project update

The Great Quail TheQuail at CTHULHU.MICROSERVE.COM
Wed Jan 24 01:12:34 EST 1996

Hey Grohe!

I got back from AZ - real fun time. Forgive me for being breif, but I
have a zillion letters to answer.

Jeff is doing good - we had a great time. It was good to see him. He
showed us some footage from his new movie, "Cut-Up" which looked pretty
nifty. He said hi and all that rot.

By the way - I noticed I was not on your list for HW cover tapes. I
assume the Computer told you to Delete me, but you need Form Alpha Alpha
77 Zed stroke 6 b before you can remove my name, buster. I know the rules!

Allen

---------------------------------+--------------------------------
The Great Quail                  | TheQuail at cthulhu.microserve.com
riverrun Discordian Society      | AOL: LordArioch
c/o Allen Ruch                   | Sarnath - The Quailspace Web Page:
315 Second Street                | http://www.microserve.com/~thequail
Enola, PA 17025                  |     ** What is FEGMANIA? **

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human
mind to correlate all its contents."
                -- H.P. Lovecraft