HW: Porky prime cuts

Andy Gilham AndyGilham at AOL.COM
Sat Jan 20 07:51:22 EST 1996

>Agents of Chaos:
>side A: - where's our dosy Doug? -  [dosy?]
>side B: - work now play later

"Dosh" - slang for "money"...  OK, some more:

ICU - "Blood & Bone":  But do you see me?/Hello Barney
ICU - "Paradise Beach":  Who's for Desert Island Disc?
ICU - _Pass Out_:  Seven C.P.S. Recipe/Jerichonians know what I mean
ICU - _The Maximum Effect_:  Yow!
ICU - _Newanatomy_:  Cutta Walla
Michael Moorcock - "Brothel in Rosenstrasse": Flicknife stabs you in the
ear/Special Edition 1982
Michael Moorcock - "Dodgem Dude":  Thanks Michael
Underground Zero - "Seven Light Years":  Thanks Mum [!]

I'm not sure all those were Porky (though most definitely were), but these
are clearly a different guy getting up to the same trick on some Mick Farren
records:

Mick Farren - _Vampires Stole My Lunch Money_:  Cough it up/No I'm not!
Mick Farren - "Broken Statue":  Please save baby Herbie
Mick Farren and the Deviants - "Screwed Up ep":  Gabba gabba maybe/Is Lew
Lewis a none going situation
The Deviants - _Human Garbage_:  No more goats/Buttfuck the peckerheads [!]

- Andy