A view on the state of BOC

Ken Long Prozaxs at AOL.COM
Thu Jan 11 01:06:27 EST 1996

I think quite a few valid points are made here, concerning the demographic
profile of BOC fans- both the age group and how times have changed.

I think the jest of that thought can be summed up in the 'Benz commercial.
in which one dreamed about playing lead guitar in a garage band,
doing BOC cover tunes in their youth.

New material from BOC would have to reflect life's on golden pond.
Although I sometimes think I'm still 16--  I'm not.   'Benz recognized that
matured youthful spirt in crafting their commercial.  BOC must do likewise
with any future releases.  (my $0.02)

Ken