HW: Stage B

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Thu Jan 4 11:24:00 EST 1996

\\joe, thanks for your answer to Chuck on the desirability of various semi
official and boot CDs.  I'd put myself in the Stage B level with Chuck (he
has the lyric sheets though).  So I will use your words to guide my buys
also.  As it happens, Yuri was one of my early, off the main path, buys and
not one I play a lot.   I've long wondered which of the Masters to get and
how to make sure I don't get the wrong one if I have to order.  Now I know.

Rudy