Original Imaginos & the other parts too

Stephen Swann swann at PHANTOM.COM
Thu Feb 22 16:40:18 EST 1996

ROBERT SEDLER writes:

> So who sang what on what song? Did Albert, Joey Cerisano and Jon Rogers do
> all the vocals?

Al sang all the leads.  Funny you should mention Jon Rogers - he was a
BOC member, not an Imaginos Band member.  And his track on the finished
Imaginos album is the one vocal that I can definitively state is a big
step down in quality from Al's.

Now Joey Cerisano... *there's* a guy who really took a track and made
it his own.  Eric and Buck mostly sang the vocals with the same
intonation and pacing that Al used.  Joey Cerisano did it his way,
in spades.  :-)

> Although for the life of me, I JUST CANNOT hear R.U. Ready 2 Rock as part
> of the Imaginos saga. Well MAYBE the "I only live to be born again" part,
> but not the rest of it.

I was wondering about that same thing.  Al?  Why that one?  Frankly,
that one always stuck me as being the most pseudo rock-anthemic
(anemic?) of all your songs.  Of course, most of the blame for
this lies with the lyrics...

Steve