writing credits

DFrost8547 at AOL.COM DFrost8547 at AOL.COM
Thu Feb 22 01:31:17 EST 1996

Yes, you are pretty off-- largely because you're confusing "songwriter" with
"lyricist" and yoy have little idea about what roles people in any given band
actually play (sounds as if you have never played in one). Then again, when I
was a kid (albeit a pretty little one, like in kindergarten) I thought Mount
Rushmore was a natural phenomenon! And I couldn't figure out why more
mountains didn't have presidents on 'em...