BOC tabs

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Sun Feb 11 04:49:00 EST 1996

>>> possibly being released as sheet music (i.e. a single song
>>> sheet for "In Thee", and I believe there were sheets for
"The Reaper" and
>>> "Shooting Shark"
>>        One of the guitar mags published tab for "Reaper" in
the 80s.
>"Guitar For the Practicing Musician" They also did 'Burnin'
For You' in the
>same period.
>If anybody has either of these, I'd love to have xerox
copies!

I'm quite new here, so I may have missed some of this
discussion. I seem to remember that in my local library, there
was a book of tabs from SEE. I remember, because that must have
been where I got the lyrics from. Don't play any instrument, so
I only copied the lyrics.

>And about copyright violations - Who cares- Pirate It!!! They
don't want
>people sharing the informations unless they make money, yet
hell will
>freeze over the day you see a BOC sheet music book published.
And all that in my local library... I'll have a look if they
still have it.

Jerry van Kooten
jvkooten at pi.net