HW: Fiction becomes Fact

Doug ISTS018 at UABDPO.DPO.UAB.EDU
Thu Feb 1 09:38:54 EST 1996

>It deals with a process called Scientific Remote Veiwing.  According to the

Not to be confused with psychic Remote Veiwers, which have been employed
by the CIA and CGB for years?

>author the Aliens are here, there and everywhere! Mike Moorcock's multiverse
>theory is proven correct as are various HW concepts. A must read for all
>serious Hawk fans. You will ask yourself, after reading this book, How the
>hell did they know?

Also in the "how did they know" department DEVO had a song about DNA in
1976, pretty cool for a no-talent punk band.

Another thing, a friend here at work told me Hawkwind got a mention in the
Vintage Guitar magazine. I've ask him to bring in the atricle.

Doug