BOC: Imaginos great v. mediocre, no bad timing

Ted Jackson jr. EL84 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Fri Dec 6 12:07:14 EST 1996

>>From John:

> << One other thing should be mentioned.  While Sandy's poems on Imaginos
>  may have all been written by the mid-70's (I'm assuming anyway), >>
>
> >I thought I read somewhere that Sandy wrote all this stuff in the mid 60's...
>
> Yes, I think around '67 -- but I don't know when he more or less "finished"
> the stuff.  He may have added to it over many years, I don't know.
>
> John

I seem to recall Albert saying something to that effect a while back.
 Like many of the ideas were there early on, but, espescially the
music, evolved over time, or that new songs were written to go with
the original material.  So, Imaginos really was an evolving work...
theo