Angle(d/r) Dream

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu Aug 15 12:43:58 EDT 1996

>>>Andrew said:
>>>  >"Ladies fish and gentlemen
>>>  >here's my Angler dream"
>>>
>>>Jerry replied:
>>>  I hope this is a joke I don't understand with my level of English, or it
>>> will
>>>  be the beginning of an endless thread.
>>>  I thought it was 'angled dream'...
>>>
>>>Ric confirmed:
>>> I believe it is "Angled Dream"...
>
>But Theo stated:
>>It's obvious you dudes don't tune in to the boob-tube on saturday
>>mornings, or you'd know that an angler is a fisherman!
>
>I seem to remember the "official" lyrics book states 'angled'...

sheez.  I stated the original misquote. It was a JOKE!!
Brain Sturegeons?  Angler???  I know it's Angled....

Here's my Mangled Scream:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random
Guildmaster of Reeves
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm