Remaster decision

Le Monsieur Damon dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Tue Apr 30 16:42:33 EDT 1996

On Tue, 30 Apr 1996, Stephen Swann wrote:
> By the way, I was wrong when I said the hiss was *gone*.  On some of
> the quieter passages in _In Search of Space_ (like the intro to _Master
> of the Universe_, if you listen on a good pair of headphones, Mr. Hiss
> is still there.  Or at least his empty cloak is still hanging there,
> flapping ineffectually before the rising storm of MotU.  ;-)

Of course, you do realize that there will always be just a bit of hiss
regardless of the amount of hiss in the actual data on the CD.  It could
all be from your stereo system or the headphones themselves.... unless
you can somehow tell the difference. [If you can, tell me how! :) ]

Damon Capehart          | To know recursion, you must first know recursion.
dcapehar at utdallas.edu   | The Society of Physics Students at UTD