HW: Another SA cover??

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Tue Apr 30 04:00:32 EDT 1996

Just saw an article on an on-line metal fanzine called The
Koffin refer to a new CD-rom/EP called "Happy" by a band called
Misery Loves Company (on Earache Records). One of the songs on
the EP is "a remix of 'Sonic Attack'". That's all I know for
now. I asked if the credits are Michael Moorcock. Hopefully
I'll get an answer soon. Sorry of this was already known to the
list, but I've been following this stuff pretty well, and it
sure doesn't sound familiar. And I sure as hell ain't trying to
call a halt to the cover tapes -- if we don't draw the line
somewhere, they'll never be komplete! But I thought I'd ask if
anyone knows anything about it...

Chuck