BOC: Dino-tours

Hans-Joerg Ehren hje at ORA.DE
Fri Apr 19 15:40:55 EDT 1996

Theo said
[festival type shows with other classic rock bands from the 70's/early 80',
the way for the Oysters to go, an
ideal forum for a band like BOC...]

Yeah. It was exactly on a show like this when I spotted BOC last time here
in Germany: On a tour called "The Golden Age Of Rock 'n' Roll", where the
Oysters played with bands like "Molly Hatchet", "Wishbone Ash", "Uriah Heep".

Unfortunately BOC was never a real blockbuster here in Krautrockland (can
you guess how warmly the people appreciate hymns given to them like M.E.
262?) - but together with some other dinos they happened to play in front of
a lot of 2000-3000 people on this evening.

Anyway. Being based in Germany you can always be happy to see BOC, even on
gig with only a fistful of people around you (which also happened to me on a
other BOC gig years ago).