OFF: Upcoming Amon Duul II gig

Keith A Henderson khenders at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Fri Apr 12 13:25:27 EDT 1996

Hi Folks:

I was just wondering if there's any info about next Friday's gig at the Astoria
in London....like, is it still on??  And if so, is there a coherent tour in the
works??  I see they just played some gigs in Japan??  I hope this means they'll
be coming our way (No. America, that is) soon!!  HW, ADII, and Gong sort of
make a space trio for me....near-equal ambassadors of spacey goodwill from the
UK, Germany, and France (although Gong is a sort of U.N. within itself),
respectively.  And to see all three within an 18-month period would be a sort
of a GUT (Grand Unifying Theory) to me.....  :)

So, please, let's hear some more about this upcoming gig!!  I think it's
appropriate enough for this list.....

And is anyone planning on recording the show...if so, I'd like to reserve a
copy now...  :)

Keith H. (FAA)