NIK: Japan?

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Thu Apr 11 18:55:22 EDT 1996

>>>        That's a pretty stripped down Hawkwind, unless it is listing only
>>>they original members!
>>>
>>>Cheers,
>>>Carl
>>>
>>Just a point of clarification, I thought Nikwind was in Japan, not Hawkwind.
>>Or is Nik calling himself HW there thinking the real HW won't find out?
>
>        Here we go again.  I don't want to start this thread of Nik vs
>Dave again.  But if you look at the lineup and listen to (Nik)(Hawk)Wind
>play:  they ARE the real Hawkwind in any sense of the word (except legally)
>
>Martyn

I did not in any way want to start that thread, sorry. It is a dead issue
as far as I am concerned. You are correct though, there is more HW in the
above lineup than in the lineup calling itself HW right now. I guess in order
to be called HW, you must have Doug as a manger!

Duane

--
"Running round in circles,
 nowhere left to go.