NIK: Japan?

Yoshiyuki Nakayama nakayama at SDL.HITACHI.CO.JP
Wed Apr 10 12:12:24 EDT 1996

> > > I am pretty sure this is correct. Some promoters offered Nik big bucks for
> > >this tour or festival (not sure what the arrangement is). He is suppose to be
> > >touring with the Annubian Lights line-up.
> >
> > Ok, so who's gonna volunteer to go over there and get a tape of the show?
>
>         There used to be a Japanese Hawkfan on the list a few years back--
> anyone know where he went?  Hope he catches the show, wherever he and it
> may be ...
Nik's Hawkwind played two gigs in Japan last month. I didn't go to see them.
It seems any review of the tour hasn't appeared yet.

Nik Turner's Hawkwind

Nik Turner - vocal, sax, flute
DEl Dattmer - synth
Simon House - vln
Alan Powell - percussions

Mar.16, Sat. Club Quatro, Shinsaibashi, Osaka
Mar.17, Sun. On Air West, Shibuya, Tokyo
At both spots, open 18:00, start 19:00.
Fee - 6,000yen/6,500yen.

----yoshi