BRAIN: Loud Festival Site(s)

DFrost8547 at AOL.COM DFrost8547 at AOL.COM
Tue Apr 9 22:19:49 EDT 1996

The site was changed since they originally spoke to us. Now, we are confirmed
as the headliners at the Baystate 4/20. I believe it's a new, supposedly
nice, venue in what used to be a hotel. Whatever, we're goin' to rock! Albert
and I are also scheduled to appear on panels during the day as part of the
event. It's one of these deals where you can get a pass to a bunch of
events-- special rate for those with student IDs. It's a real independent
festival-- as opposed to a corporate masquerade-- like SxSW, CMJ, or the
late-- and unmourned--  New Music Seminar. This is only the fourth year, and
they really try to get people they think will have some wider impact in the
near future-- and some of the birds you coulda seen within one stone's throw
there include Everclear, Tracy Bonham, Helium. Anyway, we're really looking
forward to it-- also an excuse to the local holy shrine-- the Words and
Pictures Comic Book Museum, founded by the creator of the Teenage Mutant
Ninja Turtles! Hope to see ya--
(when we're not bowing down to the fabbest four-- Leonardo, Michaelangelo,
Raphael, and Donatello, of course!).

DF